Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- CACRC is committed to electronic scrap reduction by providing recycled computers and equipment to schools, nonprofits, and low income families; and using the framework of reuse, recover, and recycle for the material that flows through our facility.
- CACRC is committed to customer satisfaction.
- CACRC is committed to the prevention of pollution, injury, and ill health.
- CACRC is committed to continuous improvement.
- CACRC is committed to complying with all legal and other stakeholders requirements relative to the quality, environmental, health/safety aspects of our business, and all other QEH&S commitments made.
- CACRC is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health, data security, and safety goals.
- CACRC is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- CACRC is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment, health, and safety.
- CACRC is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company as well as those working on our behalf, to our customers, our suppliers, and to the public.
1400 Main St. Baton Rouge, LA 70802