Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
- CACRC is committed to electronic scrap reduction by providing recycled computers and equipment to schools, nonprofits, and low income families; and using the framework of reuse, recover, and recycle for the material that flows through our facility.
- CACRC is committed to customer satisfaction.
- CACRC is committed to the prevention of pollution, injury, and ill health.
- CACRC is committed to continuous improvement.
- CACRC is committed to complying with all legal and other stakeholders requirements relative to the quality, environmental, health/safety aspects of our business, and all other QEH&S commitments made.
- CACRC is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing quality, environmental, health, data security, and safety goals.
- CACRC is committed to manage used and end of life electronic equipment based on a reuse, recover, dispose hierarchy including onsite and downstream materials management throughout the recycling chain.
- CACRC is committed to manage Focus Materials throughout the recycling chain to final disposition with due diligence to protect our environment, health, and safety.
- CACRC is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company as well as those working on our behalf, to our customers, our suppliers, and to the public.